LinkLite® UK manufactured LED temporary lighting system for rail, road and construction works
Floodlighting long stretches of road, rail track or tunnel is now easier and more efficient than ever with the LinkLite® LED temporary lighting system. Designed to daisy-chain together, providing efficient illumination for sites that span long distances. Suitable for civil engineering works, roadworks, maintenance, industrial shut-downs, outdoor events, emergency services and disaster response.
- Ultra-bright, linkable floodlights for rapid deployment and instant illumination
- Direct light with minimal light spill
- No warm up or cool down required
- Energy efficient for reduced running costs
- Spare parts readily available
- Complies with IEC 60598 and AS/NZS 6-598
- IP44 rated power input and output
- 110V and 240V models available
- Link up to 25 LinkLite® lamps per run
- Small footprint – ideal for trackside work
- Lightweight and stackable for easy storage
- 2-year limited warranty
Half a kilometre of lighting
25 LinkLites may be safely linked together in one run using our standard 14m linking cord sets. Using a single generator (minimum 24VA) with 2 power outlets, a total of 500m of linear floodlighting can be achieved.
LinkLites can be fixed to bespoke scaffold mounts to illuminate building works, car parks, storage yards, etc, effectively and offering significant cost savings.
In addition, hook mounts and wall mounts for many applications offer full flexibility when it comes to multiple use requirements.